A few days ago I was surprised and humbled when Krishna
nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I mean, there I was, virtually dancing with mist and wind in my garden, weaving together my little poems like dandelion chains—and she came singing up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and smiled.What a sweet surprise, thank you, my dear! So here goes:
***Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. 4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. 5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
***3 things about me:
-I never wanted to grow up…and hopefully, I have succeeded.
-I love to sing, to make people laugh, to play with children, to dance in misty rain, to write, to learn, to discover Love Divine wherever I go.
-Compliments, and cats make me nervous.
***Questions from Krishna
1. What makes you feel good?
Any chance to give or receive a good, genuine, hug!
2. How you spend your leisure time?
I am fortunate to be mostly in charge of my own time. Activities I most prefer are: silent reflection; conversation with family/friends; listening andinteracting with Life.
3. Will you love yourself and be kind to yourself from this moment :)? Yes, thanks to the reminder of my sweet friend, Krishna, who continues to inspire me!
***Questions for my Nominees:
1. How has blogging changed your life?
2. What has been your favorite age? Why?
3. If you could be any other kind of living thing, what would you be? 4. What does LOVE mean to you?
5. (possibly quirky question…but I have to ask when I get the chance) What is the purpose of life?
***My Nominees are:
***My Best Post:
Usually the most current, since I seek to express my heart-felt reflections of the moment.
***My Nominees are:
***And many, many thanks
Again I wish to thankKrishna http://www.krishnapriya22013.com For her vote of confidence. I hope you will treat yourself to a friendly drop in at her blog, and let yourself glide away on her fresh breeze of inspiration.
***And thank you, thank you!
And to you, my darling readers…thank you, thank you for your continued visits and chats. I just love hearing your thoughts, and knowing that we walk this wondrous path of Life together!